THE CRUISE BEGINS FROM ORMOS PANAGIAS AT 09:00 WITH THE SYNCHRONOUS AND MODERN SHIP “MENIA MARIA III” WHICH PROVIDE ALL SAFETY STANDARDS THAT GREEK AUTHORITIES DEMAND.
THE GUIDANCE ON BOARD WILL BE TAKEN BY A PROFENTIONAL AND IT CONCERNS 8 WEST COAST MONASTERIES OF MOUNT ATHOS. PASSENGERS WILL HAVE PANORAMIC VIEW OF THEM.
SHIP WILL ANCHOR AT OURANOUPOLIS AT 13:15 APPROXIMATELY WHERE PASSENGERS CAN HAVE THEIR LUNCH.
SHIP WILL DEPART AT 15:15 APPROXIMATELY AND TRADITIONAL LIVE MUSIC AND FOLKLOR DANCERS WILL ACCOMPANY YOU ON BOARD.
OUR CRUISE WILL COME TO THE END AT ORMOS PANAGIAS AT 16:30 APPROXIMATELY.
PROGRAM WITH TRANSFER
- Pick up time: 7:25
- Drop off time: 18:30
- Pick up and drop off times vary depending on your point of entry
- 07.00h – 9.00h – Pick up from Pefkohori, and stopping by resorts along the way to pick up passengers
- 09.00h – Arrival to Ormos Panagias port and boarding to the ‘Menia-Maria’ boat
- 09.30h – Departure from the port
- 09.30h-13.00h – Cruising along the west coast of Athos penynsula
- 13.30h-15.30h – Arrival to Ouranoupolis and free time
- 15.30h – Departure from Ouranoupolis to port Ormos Panagias by boat
- 17.00h – Boarding the bus and leaving back to Pefkohori
- 18.30h – Arrival to Pefkohori